Click below nairabet banner for quick download
Chromebooks are gaining popularity in the world. Unfortunately, in Russia they have not yet managed to win the hearts of retailers, but it’s a matter of time, because users are interested in alternative options at a low price. If you already own a Chromebook, you’re probably wondering how to print documents with It. Google has prepared a very convenient solution, which we will consider today.
Chromebook almost no on our. They are convenient, simple and cheap in comparison with Windows-analogues. Russian consumers such decisions are sure to enjoy.
The company has a convenient Cloud Print service with a virtual printer. To start working with it, you need to connect your printer to your Google account. You can also print the document from any device connected to the Internet. The virtual printer works in Chrome, in Google apps (Gmail, Disk, Documents, and so on).
To check if your printer supports virtual printing, follow this link and connect your printer to your Google account.
How to add Cloud-Ready printer to Google Cloud Print
- On the Chromebook desktop, click on the time and charge indicator;
- Open the settings;
- Click on “Printers»;
- Next “Add printer»;
- Select the printer connected to the Internet from the list.
A new printer should appear in your account.
How to print a document
– Click on the key combination “Ctrl + P” or click on the 3 points in the upper right corner – and select ” Print»
– Choose a printer and set up printing;
– Click on the print button.
The process is quite simple, but it is worth noting that you need to have a fairly modern printer with Internet access. Also, you can always subscribe to us in Telegram and leave a comment under this material.
Do you found this post helpful? Here is some action you might like to take. - Add comment below
- Share on social media
- Like our social pages for more updates
- Subscribe for notification by clicking the bell icon on the screen.