relation to getting the amount of traffic you need to your site.
You would actually fare better if you get a webmaster to manage your site while you as the blogger continue to create content.
A lot of bloggers don’t even know how to blog properly.
I will recommend 3 methods to achieve a moderate amount of traffic to your site which are:
1. Write good and original content (about 1,000 words) and optimize for Onpage Seo.
2. Share your content via Social Media and forums.
3. Build an email list via blog Rss feed subscriptions.
*4. Get a Webmaster by all means.(You will never go wrong with this!)
Do you need a Professional Webmaster to handle all web related issues?
Send your inquiry to my email (link in signature)
- 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days
- 7 Types Of Post To Write That will Increase Your Blog Traffic
- How to Publish Blogger posts via Email – IFTTT
- How To Create A Blogger Blog And Rank It On Google Search Engine
- How To Monetize Your Blog & Make Money
- how to post to blogger via email
- How to post to blogger/blogspot with java and symbian phone
- List Of Websites That all Webmasters And Bloggers should Know
- How To Get Traffic With Expired Domain
- SEO TRICKS: 12 Most Important SEO Features You Should Know