Entrepreneur Alessandra Sollberger funded her nutrition start-up off the back of an investment in Bitcoin.
But as Rory Cellan-Jones hears, it may be too late for others to follow in her steps.
- Bank deputy warns of Bitcoin bubble risks
- Millions of Bitcoin stolen in NiceHash Bitcoin heist
- US woman used bitcoin to move cash to Islamic State, police say
- Cyber-thieves seek to cash in on Bitcoin boom
- Starbucks cafe’s wi-fi made computers mine crypto-currency
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)