Support: Android 2.2 and above
share, and download YouTube videos.Because downloading always happens
in the background, you can go on watching YouTube, surfing the Internet,
tweeting, and listening to your music as you download.
[The original fast download technology]
* Fast download mode(with multiple connections for a download)
* Multiple download resolution options
* Background, multi-download
* Resume downloading
* Convert to MP3 (powered by MP3 Media Converter)
* Playlist as video/audio(powered by Meridian Player)
* Share your video finds via Google Buzz, Twitter or e-mail at the tap of a button
* YouTube search and related videos suggestions
* Save favorite videos to your YouTube account, create playlists
1920×1080(Full-HD): GalaxyTab, Galaxy S2, PC
1280×720(HD): high-end devices
640×360: general devices
320×240: low-end devices
640×360, 854×480(FLV) : Android 2.1 and over
(the available options depend on the quality of the uploaded video and your device)
1) MP3 direct download (ARM7 only)
2) Move & Rename
3) Repeat & Shuffle
4) Auto stop when headset is unplugged.
5) Headset/Bluetooth button control
1) Click & play with menu button in the list.
Download now (quick server)
1) The error showing 630×360, 320×240 only in some cases.
2) SD card errors in Android 4.4(KitKat)
* You can download files only to specific area.
3) [184.108.40.2060] flickering when you enter preferences.
4) [220.127.116.110] You can hear but can’t see a video
* It is a bug of some Android 4.4(KitKat) devices.
(e.g., Samsung Galaxy S4, S5….)
5) Fix some intermittent errors.
Note: Please inform us by making comments, if the download links dead.
remember before installing any app or game to check the compatibility of
your device on Google play store