is a tutorial on How To ROOT Samsung Galaxy Note3 With CF-Autoroot
either V4.4.2 Kitakt or V5.0 Lolipop, i will explain how to root your
Note 3 SM-900, SM-9005 and other model using CF-Autoroot.
The Cf-Autoroot includes all the files you will need to root your Note 3
both the Odin and the files needed to flash your Phone.
All you need to do is make sure you’ve samsung driver installed on
your computer and you can use any version of Windows OS to do that.
Follow This Steps To Root Your Note 3
NOTE:-Make sure you download the right for your device.
Download now (quick server)
– After Downloading It, Open It And Extract It to desktop or any where you can easily access it.
– Don’t Plug you Phone to the computer yet, when it’s time am going to tell you to plug it into it.
– Then Open Odin3-v3.07 as you can see in the screenshot.
– After That Put your phone in Download Mode by switching it Off then Then Press Power + Volume Down + Menu Button, Then Remove Your Hands Then Press Volume UP Only.
– Then connect your Phone to Computer and click On Start,. On
successful, That’s all your phone have been rooted,. check the Menu/Apps
on your Phone where you will see SuperSU and Titanium Backup Installed that’s all,.
If You have any questions you can ask me and am going to reply.