2017/2018 National Diploma Admission Screening Exercise Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti
4 years ago prayertitus 0
Eligible candidates are hereby invited for the
2017/2018 Admission Screening Exercise.
(A) ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES
(i) All Candidates who chose The Federal
Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as their First or Second
Choice and obtained a minimum cut-off mark of
160 in the 2017/2018 UTME. In addition to the
above, Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level
subject requirements at Credit level in not more
than two (2) sittings.
(ii) Any Candidates who scored 160 and above in
the last UTME but did not choose the Federal
Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as either First or Second
choice and are interested in changing their
Institutions to the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti
can do so.
(B) INSTRUCTIONS TO ALL CANDIDATES
1. Log on to www.eportal.fedpolyado.edu.ng and
click on UTME Application.
2. Click UTME Screening to create account.
3. Carefully create account with your UTME
Registration Number and Personal Email.
4. Click on the UTME Screening Form.
5. Click Register and you will receive an email to
6. After ACCOUNT VALIDATION, Login with your
email and password
7. You will be redirected to the Federal
Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti College PAY
8. Make payment of N2, 000.00 exclusive of
Bank charges with the use of Master Card or
9. You will be redirected back to the Application
Portal and a copy of the receipt number will
be sent to your registered email address.
10. Print your receipt by clicking on My Payment
11. Go back to the application dashboard, select
the program applied for and click Already Paid.
12. Type the receipt number, click search to load
your payment details.
13. Click Proceed to Registration and carefully fill
in your details.
14. Preview, confirm, submit and print out the
15. Carefully read through your application before
For any enquiries call 08034155891, 08133943307,
08128026882, 08098762565, 08035689596,
08035971444 or send an email
NOTE: Purchase and submission of forms on-line
will commence on Monday, 25th September, 2017
and close by 11.59 p.m. on Friday, 27th October,
The Screening exercise will not require physical
presence of Candidates on The Federal Polytechnic,
Download now (quick server)